I offer both individual and group supervisory consultation in EMDR, IFS, SE and SP to licensed mental health practitioners.
Supervision is available for:
- Integrating concepts-skills from trauma models into psychoanalytic psychotherapy
- Integrating aspects of EMDR, IFS and somatic treatment models
- Reviewing basic concepts and interventions in EMDR, IFS, SE and SP
- Learning stabilization and affect regulation skills
- Deepening and enhancing trauma treatment concepts and skills
- Treatment planning: Stabilization and trauma-processing decisions
- Treatment planning: Which model(s) to utilize?
- Help with attachment-developmental trauma, complex trauma, challenging cases.
I also offer 6-session Introduction to Internal Family Systems Therapy courses.
(please see IFS Courses page)