Introduction to Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy
6-Session, Didactic and Experiential Courses
Upcoming Course: September-October 2018 with 15 CEUs
- September-October 2018: Friday mornings, 10:00-12:45
- Dates: September 7, 14, 21; October 5, 12, 19.
This course, with a maximum of 9 participants, provides:
- An in-depth introduction to IFS concepts and clinical interventions
- Detailed clinical examples from the instructor's IFS sessions
- Live demonstration sessions with group volunteers
- An introduction to "IFS Mapping"
- Case consultation
Participants Will Learn:
- How to begin integrating IFS “parts work” into psychoanalytic/psychodynamic treatment and trauma processing models, including EMDR, SE, SP, AEDP, etc.
- How to recognize and intervene when protective/defensive parts arise in therapy and/or trauma processing.
- How to use "IFS Mapping" to enhance therapeutic engagement and IFS processing
Location: 330 W 72nd St, #1B, NYC 10023
Fee: $675. ($625 for registration by July 31st)
15 CEUs are available for LMSWs and LCSWs.
Questions and Registration: You're welcome to contact me: email@example.com
CLICK HERE (red titles) to access my IFS blog postings from Dan Hill Ph.D's Center for Affect Regulation: