Introduction to Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy
6-Session, Didactic and Experiential Courses
Upcoming Courses: January-February and April-May 2018 with 15 CEUs
- January-February 2018: January 5, 12, 19; February 2, 9, 16. Friday mornings, 10:00-12:30
- April-May 2018: April 6, 13, 20, 27; May 11, 18. Friday mornings, 10:00-12:30
These courses, each with a maximum of 9 participants, provide:
- An in-depth introduction to IFS concepts and clinical interventions
- Detailed clinical examples from the instructor's IFS sessions
- Live demonstration sessions with group volunteers
- An introduction to "IFS Mapping"
- Case consultation
Participants Will Learn:
- How to begin integrating IFS “parts work” into psychoanalytic/psychodynamic treatment and trauma processing models, including EMDR, SE, SP, AEDP, etc.
- How to recognize and intervene when protective/defensive parts arise in therapy and/or trauma processing.
- How to use "IFS Mapping" to enhance therapeutic engagement and IFS processing
Location: 330 W 72nd St, #1B, NYC 10023
15 CEUs are available for LMSWs and LCSWs.
Questions and Registration: You're welcome to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE (red titles) to access my IFS blog postings from Dan Hill Ph.D's Center for Affect Regulation:
Completion of this course entitles participants to attend the NYC Metro IFS Workshop Series. For further information about these workshops, contact Barbara Bennett LMFT: email@example.com